Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Love for Myth School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2011
Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
Trevor SeaSpear on Jul 18, 2016 wrote:
Myth isn't powerful enough
They need a heal spell for real, and a real x pip spell to all enemies, or maybe a heal x pip spell.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Myth has it's pros and cons like every school.

Myth doesn't really have any World ideas now that Aquila is just a side world. (See this post)

X Pip Ideas are here (See this post).

These threads and more are already on the poor Myth bus.

Personally, I think Myth is not Underpowered as they have the diabolical spells EarthQuake, Medusa, Mystic Collosus, Shatter, Pierce, Stun, Remove Negative Ward and more. I feel no sympathy that they are "underpowered." You just have to play it right. They also have a ton of minions.

I do agree that Myth needs a world or we need to expand Aquila more though.

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Theres no suck thing as a 'non powerful school'. You only get mass damage if you use the right technique (traps, blades etc). If you don't use the right strategies in combat then of course your spell isn't going to do mass damage.
It's about using the right technique in combat (and using critical). When your at a low level, you may not have alot of options to do alot of damage. (If you are at a low level then I suggest you use treasure cards).

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
1. you have a bad strategy in pvp
2. some love for death school
3. chain stunning in 1v1
4. 0 pip annoying minions
5. 6 pip spell that does damage and removes all shields and charms

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Trevor SeaSpear on Jul 18, 2016 wrote:
Myth isn't powerful enough
I see myth more as a solo school (or at least at low levels when they could summon powerful minions) But nowadays, I agree with you. The Myth school needs a serious buff to make it balanced with the other schools.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Don't lie. I get killed by Myth Wizards all the time.

lol

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
going toss this in here... doing celestia, fighting those myth sharks... ill be like, ok, blade up a bit, cast a snow angel, hope god they dont hit 7 pips to earthquake..... and 6 pips later...... let me blade up again...ugh...

every time, i forget earthquake is 6 not 7

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Myth was my chosen second school.. as a Balance .. I loved using earthquake for awhile there. As I leveled up I grew out of mastery amulets but I then decided to start a myth wiz of my own. I think it has sneaky abilities like balance and used right you can cause some real upsets

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
massive810 on Jul 18, 2016 wrote:
They need a heal spell for real, and a real x pip spell to all enemies, or maybe a heal x pip spell.
As for an X pip spell, I think the best time in the game for one is after you beat Malistaire so you have one for Celestia.