Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth needs a X pip spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
The myth school deserve one attack X pip spell to all enemies, or a heal X pip cause the other school already has an X pip spell, and myth doesn't let me know what you guys think of this good idea, or bad idea.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
The Cruelty toward Myth strikes again! Lol.

It does have X Pip spells the Troll and Cyclops Minions are all X Pip spells ranging from 1-3 and 1-4 respectively.

What are your ideas for a X Pip Myth Spell? A X pip Minion would make most sense but Death already has one of those.

It would have to be something else.....

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
With one exception outside of the threat manipulation spells (death's animate spell), X-pip spells, focus on the school's primary function. Myth already has a good deal of minions, does it really need more? let's look at it this way:

Minions for myth = 11
4 from Cyclops
3 from Troll
1 from Golem
1 from Minotaur
1 from Talos
1 from Vassanji

Now let's look at X-pip spells (outside of threat manipulation):
Balance has Judgement, an attack spell (any spell would work for balance)
Death has Animate (Minion spell)
Fire has Heckhound and backdraft (damage and damage buffing)
Ice has Ice Armor and Frozen Armor (damage deflection/absorption)
Life has Dryad (healing)
Myth has Troll and Cyclops (minions)
Storm has Tempest and supercharge (damage and damage buffing)

With the exception of death, every other school has X-pip spells that cater to their primary purpose. I suppose the argument could be made that "X-Y" spells are NOT the same as pure X-pip spells, and so Myth doesnt, but should have one, but then it should maintain the trend and cater to it's primary purpose, which is a minion spell.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I agree, Maybe this X spell could even Heal!

Best myth spell ever!

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
exp613 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:

It does have X Pip spells the Troll and Cyclops Minions are all X Pip spells ranging from 1-3 and 1-4 respectively.

What are your ideas for a X Pip Myth Spell? A X pip Minion would make most sense but Death already has one of those.

Those X 1-3 pip minion spell doesn't count in my opinion. Although those minions are X pip cards the most the troll will take is 3 pips, and the cyclops 4 pips, so they are not exactly X take all pip spells.

So here are my ideas for a new myth X pip spell for all enemies

1. Hippopotamus- 7 damage and 70 damage to all enemies per pip.

(It works like orthrus, and minotaur first attack will break shields.

2. Torture- 90 damage to all enemies for 1 round per pip to all enemies.

3.Ogre X pips 90 damage per pip An ogre throws boulders at your enemy.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
buzz123432 on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
I agree, Maybe this X spell could even Heal!

Best myth spell ever!
Exactly a X pip heal for myth school would be really helpful.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
exp613 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:

he said "attack"

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
DevinSkullStone on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
he said "attack"
Actually he said attack or heal and then just said an X-pip. Ice and Death X-pip spells aren't attack or heal spells either. I really don't see why some people think that every school MUST have everything that another school has. The biggest differences in school abilities come with the spells we have that are different. Stop trying to turn every school into the same thing with just different colors.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i like to make a quick note, ice's Polaris spell, is an ice version tempest, being X 85 damage

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
camahawk on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
i like to make a quick note, ice's Polaris spell, is an ice version tempest, being X 85 damage
Here my opinion myth school doesn't have a real X pip spell yet.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
camahawk on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
Don't be hating on Ice!

This thread is about Myth.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
seethe42 on Jul 9, 2016 wrote:
Actually he said attack or heal and then just said an X-pip. Ice and Death X-pip spells aren't attack or heal spells either. I really don't see why some people think that every school MUST have everything that another school has. The biggest differences in school abilities come with the spells we have that are different. Stop trying to turn every school into the same thing with just different colors.
I agree that we don't necessarily need to all be the same.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
massive810 on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
Those X 1-3 pip minion spell doesn't count in my opinion. Although those minions are X pip cards the most the troll will take is 3 pips, and the cyclops 4 pips, so they are not exactly X take all pip spells.

So here are my ideas for a new myth X pip spell for all enemies

1. Hippopotamus- 7 damage and 70 damage to all enemies per pip.

(It works like orthrus, and minotaur first attack will break shields.

2. Torture- 90 damage to all enemies for 1 round per pip to all enemies.

3.Ogre X pips 90 damage per pip An ogre throws boulders at your enemy.
I like the idea of Hippopotamus.

It does say X in the corner of the spell card though....

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
exp613 on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
Don't be hating on Ice!

This thread is about Myth.
i'm not hating on ice, i'm and 80+ ice wizard, and been here since like the second month this game was release, someone was naming all the x cards, i just wanted to add that

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
camahawk on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
i'm not hating on ice, i'm and 80+ ice wizard, and been here since like the second month this game was release, someone was naming all the x cards, i just wanted to add that
yes, it was me, and yes, I had forgotten about that one, which actually breaks the mold like the animate spell does

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
alright, Myth's X card would be, you...... as a minion

the amount of pips you have will determine this spells duration, means it can last for 14 rounds, but you will cast an identical, stats, cards, pet, gear, etc. minion of yourself, which could be over powered, because having to fight 2 lvl 110 myths, is insane...... and if it's 14 rounds..... but yeah.... death can have their animate card.... myth can have this one..... simple name for the card.... Genetic Cloning.... only thing this minion will not cast are more minions...or tc.. and it's natural attack is wand hits....

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
camahawk on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
alright, Myth's X card would be, you...... as a minion

the amount of pips you have will determine this spells duration, means it can last for 14 rounds, but you will cast an identical, stats, cards, pet, gear, etc. minion of yourself, which could be over powered, because having to fight 2 lvl 110 myths, is insane...... and if it's 14 rounds..... but yeah.... death can have their animate card.... myth can have this one..... simple name for the card.... Genetic Cloning.... only thing this minion will not cast are more minions...or tc.. and it's natural attack is wand hits....
I would go for an actual myth x pip heal, or attack spell myth already has enough minions in my opinion they got 0 heal spell.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I like the idea. Make it no-pvp. I'd call it Doppelganger and have it cast versions of Myth spells. Probably too overpowered but it would bring back the minion element of Myth to high level gameplay.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
What would be better is if Myth had spells that could increase their minions stats depending on the wizards stats and their pips. Minion can take a maximum of 80% of the stats of the wizard who casted it. Could be an idea of a new shadow infused Myth spell.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
HiddenIntelligence on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
What would be better is if Myth had spells that could increase their minions stats depending on the wizards stats and their pips. Minion can take a maximum of 80% of the stats of the wizard who casted it. Could be an idea of a new shadow infused Myth spell.
like buff minion, shield minion, heal minion.......... things that are already there?

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
myth doesn't need an x pip spell anyways why would they need it? It makes no sense that life has no X heal spell if a myth has an X pip spell. Myth has a X pip Minion. Balance has a signature spell called judgement for single damage for lots of damage, and storm has its temptest that makes storm great in 4v4 and team. Myth specializes in minions so just stick with the X PIP spell minion. Myth doesn't even need an X pip spell in the first place! It has strong spells like medusa which stuns for 2 rounds like wow thats powerful!, basilisk which deals major DOT damage and a stun, stun, stun all, earthquake which removes ALL charms and wards. It has a 0 pip annoying minion cast, minotaur that strikes small, removing the tower shield or myth ward, and an awesome looking orthrus that does what minotaur does too, which makes it super powerful.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
massive810 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
The myth school deserve one attack X pip spell to all enemies, or a heal X pip cause the other school already has an X pip spell, and myth doesn't let me know what you guys think of this good idea, or bad idea.
Here's my idea:

Gryphon:

10, then 75 damage per pip + Destroys one charm and shield

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
DevinSkullStone on Jul 24, 2016 wrote:
myth doesn't need an x pip spell anyways why would they need it? It makes no sense that life has no X heal spell if a myth has an X pip spell. Myth has a X pip Minion. Balance has a signature spell called judgement for single damage for lots of damage, and storm has its temptest that makes storm great in 4v4 and team. Myth specializes in minions so just stick with the X PIP spell minion. Myth doesn't even need an X pip spell in the first place! It has strong spells like medusa which stuns for 2 rounds like wow thats powerful!, basilisk which deals major DOT damage and a stun, stun, stun all, earthquake which removes ALL charms and wards. It has a 0 pip annoying minion cast, minotaur that strikes small, removing the tower shield or myth ward, and an awesome looking orthrus that does what minotaur does too, which makes it super powerful.
I highly disagree with DevinSkullStone!

He is arguing myth doesn't need a x pip spell. Myth does need one. Just like it needs a healing spell. Myth doesn't have an x pip minions spell. Technically its a 1-4 pip spell only. Myth needs something like tempest. Here is my idea.

Griffin -- X pip -- Does 90 damage per pip

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Alex Firepyre on Jul 24, 2016 wrote:
Here's my idea:

Gryphon:

10, then 75 damage per pip + Destroys one charm and shield
becomes stronger than judgement, leaves balance's one in a type spell, rendered useless while gryphon is stronger than judgement

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
What Myth needs right now more than anything is an X heal spell. Myth struggles because they can't find heals and most Myths (like some I know) run to Life at earlier levels as a secondary school and it ends up getting too tiring for them and they quit the school. For people that don't have that much money to get a mastery amulet, or just can't get there, Myth needs an X heal spell.

Cheyenne StormHunter