Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Things I'm happy about in Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Hello! When I come to the message boards I feel like its always to ask for something new, or for help with a problem. Today I want to talk about things I and thankful for and enjoyed seeing. They might not be much to other players, but they make me happy! First is the Vest of Night from the Loyalty Genie/Store. I *love* the way it looks and I'm very hard to please with gear lol. I really hope I complete the set, especially since I didn't with the chaos gear. Second, I know I'm late but I was very happy to see the black heart, gem, and star in the friendship icons for death school as well as school icons. Not only can I mark my death friends, but I love the black too! Third, I loved seeing the pink and blue Christmas trees (Jubilant and Frosty Yuletrees). The variation was nice and plus they were cute and pretty. Also, I was happy to see the sweaters in the crown shop, providing sort of a different look than hat we usually get. Just wish the sweater and pants attached were dyable. Fourth, it's nice to see old packs return sometimes. I was trying to collect the beast pets from Hoard of the Hydra Pack, and I got the 3 person mount! And lastly, thanks so much for when we had the All membership benefit reward(hoping I'm using the right term). Talk about extra incentive to play! I should probably be mentioning school pips, but I don't quite understand how they work yet.