Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

play as pet video glitch

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Since the Novus update, whenever one of my wizards plays as a pet, resuming play as a wizard includes a video glitch where the camera seems to be bouncing on the ground and gameplay is severely compromised. This is true across accounts and levels. On a mac.

the only remedy I have found is quitting Wiz101 and restarting. Please add this to the list of necessary fixes, thank you.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2022
This happens to me too, and when I change wizards the POV stays the same, almost stuck in the ground. Relogging fixes the problem, but even when you come out as "Play As Pet" the camera stays glitched.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Can confirm, I had this issue too. Hope it gets patched soon

Survivor
May 16, 2009
ChicoValerian on Dec 5, 2022 wrote:
Since the Novus update, whenever one of my wizards plays as a pet, resuming play as a wizard includes a video glitch where the camera seems to be bouncing on the ground and gameplay is severely compromised. This is true across accounts and levels. On a mac.

the only remedy I have found is quitting Wiz101 and restarting. Please add this to the list of necessary fixes, thank you.
This same bug happens to me during the wizard city play as a pet quest; however, i use windows, so the glitch isn’t Mac exclusive.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I also had this problem in the play as pet quests in Wizard City on a new character within the past few days.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2022
It's happening to me too, and I'm on Windows 11. My fix is to restart the whole game, I don't want to keep doing that so hopefully they fix this bug soon.