Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fall 2022 Update and Novus - Please LINK new issues here

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Welcome to Novus! There's much to discover in the Fall Update. Please help us to track down any remaining issues that may have made their way through to the Live Realms by posting a reply with a link to a separate forum post below.

PLEASE LINK IN A REPLY ONLY EXISTING POSTS FROM ELSEWHERE

These reports can come from Halston's Laboratory here in the official forums, the Wizard101 Central forums, social media, or any officially recognized fansite.

Please do not post a reply without first locating or creating a separate post for the issue. Link that new or existing post here ONLY. A few words of explanation for context with the link is perfect.

Latest Known Issues (New issues will be added to the TOP of the list)
  • Cannot access Stone of Heaven after getting stuck on loading screen
  • Duel Perspectives quest screen stays white, requires relog back into the game to clear it
  • If you click Glowbug and hover over it while other players are deciding their card picks, this card won't show up
  • Some players having issues with Archmastery system
  • Retiring Spellement Paths Does Not Allow Players to Regain Spellements
  • Quest Finder directs you to Moo Bu who doesn't show up properly
  • Catch of the Day Doesn’t Give Blades When Defeating Enemy
  • Team Player Selection Issue
  • Grendel's Amends heal can only target enemies
This list is only issues and bugs. Do not link references to general dislikes or uncertainties of a feature. We will be reviewing those separately.

General Concerns
  • Concerns about end-gear and how it's supposed to be obtained
  • Spell audits

Suggestion Highlights
  • Request for an Archmastery tutorial

PLEASE LINK IN A REPLY ONLY EXISTING POSTS FROM ELSEWHERE

Thanks for helping to make this a great update for all Wizards!

Defender
May 22, 2012
Earlier my level 150 fire did his daily assignment defeating a cyclops legionnaire, gaining 12 XP. My wizard hasn't quested at all. Immediately after the battle he levelled up to 151 and has 329,149 XP

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
ok lets see where to begin 1. the players can't not buff them self in the 2ed to 4th when dulling schools slots the only thing they can buff is the first slot when there dulling schools. 2. the spell boss at the start is to hard to solo (if you're not death) ( yes i passed it but that was with one Minon and i had https://prnt.sc/1XXCxQG7bwqS after the fight ) 3. the first boss resistance is way to high for solo being a spell boss (though i like the idea of spell bosses). 4. the boss's in general in the new world there resistance need to be cut back a bit cause the 2ed to 4th spots can not buff them self up if there dulling schools. there for a bit to hard for team up if Thos players in Thos slots can not buff them self if dulling schools.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
https://prnt.sc/N657TDns7goi this boos is another that's to hard for solo to much hp or resistance for what it is and again feeling the need to spend money just to keep going. on top of being a member.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
this spell https://prnt.sc/bnr49VCRZBum can only heal mobs and not players now when i go to use it. to heal other players it tell's me i can only heal the mob like i am charmed when i am not charmed. so now myth does not have a heal spell. and this is wat i mean about the 2ed to 4th spot on the battle circle https://prnt.sc/cXTHMA10gPOm here i am trying to buff my self i dont know if its a lag bug or just a bug but now this is the 6 time this happend in an bizzy server.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
here's an other boss for solo thats way to hard with that 500 limit aura bubble i mean really and with 12,000 of health this needs a fix for thos players that dont have the money. here i am talking about this boss https://prnt.sc/QAqG8FnL0daQ and now i am all most out of spells so ty i hope there's a fix for this soon

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Novus-Puerto Nuovo-A Ribbit By Any Other Name

Can't collect the Toadflax for Eloise quest

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
For the Winter Scroll of Fortune, wizards who are in the middle levels, questing in worlds where spellements aren't dropped, they don't appear to receive the 30 point reward "World Spellements or TC."

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Halloween Chick on Dec 1, 2022 wrote:
For the Winter Scroll of Fortune, wizards who are in the middle levels, questing in worlds where spellements aren't dropped, they don't appear to receive the 30 point reward "World Spellements or TC."

Further to Halloween Chick's post, I've tried to collect the 30 point reward on the Winter Scroll of Fortune (6 TC and/or spellements) on seven characters (Levels 126 - 152) today and on three occasions it didn't grant the reward, although a tick did appear in the box. All characters were in Wizard City when I attempted to collect the reward.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
I’m enjoying Novus but the there is a current issue in my guild house where even if you have only a couple regular azoth, the crafting anvil when you first spawn in the guild house on the right side, let’s you donate an infinite number of regular azoth. Once I quick sold the regular azoth as soon as I found this out, it was fine, but it continued to let you donate more than a player has when I got one in novus.

Thanks for this Fall Update, y’all did a great job with Novus and Catmandu

Daniel Talegarden
Lvl 160

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Shadowwock on Nov 30, 2022 wrote:
ok lets see where to begin 1. the players can't not buff them self in the 2ed to 4th when dulling schools slots the only thing they can buff is the first slot when there dulling schools. 2. the spell boss at the start is to hard to solo (if you're not death) ( yes i passed it but that was with one Minon and i had https://prnt.sc/1XXCxQG7bwqS after the fight ) 3. the first boss resistance is way to high for solo being a spell boss (though i like the idea of spell bosses). 4. the boss's in general in the new world there resistance need to be cut back a bit cause the 2ed to 4th spots can not buff them self up if there dulling schools. there for a bit to hard for team up if Thos players in Thos slots can not buff them self if dulling schools.
Yes. I also seem to be having problems buffing and blading myself when in spots 2-4. It will only let me blade the person in the 1st spot.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
There seems to be a bug with donating azoth to guild locks where the azoth doesn't actually get consumed whenever you donate, but the progress on the guild lock still goes up without removing the azoth from your inventory. It doesnt seem to be caused by anything special so i assume its something with the locks in general.

Defender
May 22, 2012
The storm spell "catch of the day" is broken and no longer giving blades as it should do. It was working perfectly yesterday.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Hello, I am currently reagent farming in Lemuria and decided to play on "Play as Pet" mode. As we all know going into pet mode gives us the view point of our pets. Well, after running around as my Flamenco Tocador I returned to my wizard form. However, my view point remained the same as my pet in my wizard form. I changed realms and even moved to another map, but my pet's view point was still active. I have screenshots, but can't find a place to load them here.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2020
Rententen does not put aura up every time you start the fight

Survivor
Sep 16, 2015
Can't blade or shield myself at all. Only the person in the first slot. It really sucks. This really needs to be fixed.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2018
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/game-crashing-in-azteca-when-ice-bosses-use-an-ice-hit-8ad6a42b84c795840184d638ba563122?reset=1#like_8ad6a42b84c795840184d638ba5c3123

This person is talking about a bug with the Lord of winter spell. When its used it completely freezes and crashes the game, and i think it has to do with its interaction with the archmastery pips, because its the only spell that i've run into that's causing this issue. It's making Azteca ice bosses an absolute pain.

Explorer
May 14, 2011
The new storm spell if you use 1 storm blade (which is consumed and does damage) will cast 2 heal overtimes even though no other blades were removed

Explorer
May 14, 2011
Mr WaterRider on Dec 2, 2022 wrote:
There seems to be a bug with donating azoth to guild locks where the azoth doesn't actually get consumed whenever you donate, but the progress on the guild lock still goes up without removing the azoth from your inventory. It doesnt seem to be caused by anything special so i assume its something with the locks in general.
So I noticed this glitch to and did some testing. It isn't just a visual as you can fully upgrade and unlock. However, it only seems to occur with azoth and not the other variations of azoth and it is something that applies to all locks.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
May 29, 2016
Some cards in my spell deck I cannot remove. They are all on the left side. 8 cards in total. It will allow me to remove nearby cards but not the 8 in pairs at all.

Survivor
May 29, 2016
khaerlyn on Dec 4, 2022 wrote:
Can't blade or shield myself at all. Only the person in the first slot. It really sucks. This really needs to be fixed.
Same. I tried to heal myself (I'm a Jade) and it wouldn't let me select my own character. I kept having to use my unicorn spells (which i do not usually use).

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Some Regal Castle Blocks added in the Novus update have a problem where wallpaper/flooring cannot be applied

www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/problem-with-regal-stairs-castle-block-and-more-8ad6a42484c795840184f3aef00a7536