Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

yaga minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
i think yaga minion needs to be buffed. only thing it can do is heal and it almost never does it. my minion been alive 10 minute straight without healing me which is bad cause my enemy should get punished for not killing my minion but ig that rule does not affect yaga minion. funny thing it when it heal it can also fizzle the heal and then, you have to wait again it's so useless.i recommend to give minion like mythblade or myth trap or something useful which can actually punish enemy or make minions grendel amens 100% accuracy so at least when you get healed yk it's not gonna fizzle, like you can trust it.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2020
papa zeus on Nov 26, 2022 wrote:
i think yaga minion needs to be buffed. only thing it can do is heal and it almost never does it. my minion been alive 10 minute straight without healing me which is bad cause my enemy should get punished for not killing my minion but ig that rule does not affect yaga minion. funny thing it when it heal it can also fizzle the heal and then, you have to wait again it's so useless.i recommend to give minion like mythblade or myth trap or something useful which can actually punish enemy or make minions grendel amens 100% accuracy so at least when you get healed yk it's not gonna fizzle, like you can trust it.
Most minions were ban this update I am not sure why or haven't gotten any news yet perhaps there was something I've missed. If Baba Yaga is going to get a buff on its minion it should lose 250 damage. It rocks 1050-1160 damage solid myth stats make this spell do 3k+ easily with just aura. The minion was place into this category before because of the damage difference. once the spell hits the 950 range adding more utility to the card might come in handy like traps blades mantles weaknesses etc.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
That minion is actually really good. Most minions can't even do that much. However, I could see maybe Myth deserving more of a focus on minions. Especially since they want to be more involved in school identity.
I think Myth is even supposed to be the "solo" school. I could be wrong about that but either way- it isn't. I'd go into my opinion on that more, but that gets off topic of PvP.