Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No way to retrieve stuck objects on guild island (sep 2022)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2021
Hi, I wanted to point out that at the moment there is no way to retrieve objects stuck underground on the guild island.
In a private house this wouldn't be a problem since we could retrieve any object by putting it in the attic, but there is no equivalent feature for guilds.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
You can get your wizard underground and then you should be able to click on the item and pick it up without needing an attic interface. There are 2 ways I've used to get under the guild island.

You can get on a carpet and move it up over the invisible wall on the edge of the island (it isn't very high, thanks KI!) then down a ways, make sure you are low enough that you aren't going to pop up to the land surface) and then through the visual wall of the island and then you should be able to see your lost item. The island is pretty big so do this near where your item is, and also avoid the areas near the crafters and the gates, there are some additional walls.

The second way is to use a jump or text detector, set it to port player to your carpet, then use advance move to sink the carpet underground and port yourself to it. That's faster and easier for me but you need to use castle magic and also sometimes targeting is lost if you move the carpet too much so it may be better to use the first way if you aren't comfortable with castle magic and its quirks.

All that said, an attic would be really nice to have and also considering how little storage there is for guild items, it would really help if guilds want to set up holiday displays or something and not have to keep trashing stuff.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Just wanted to add that the tower on the raid island is like a big invisible cylinder and I have gotten items stuck near that. In this case I was able to get my items back by using castle magic to move a carpet under the item (but not all the way into the zone of stickiness of the tower) and then pick up the carpet.