Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mercenary Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2021
I had this idea in my head for quite a long time, but I was wanting to see mercenary wizards in Wizard101.

There's going to be a place where all sorts of random NPC wizards come and go as they please. They'll be mercenaries that you can hire with gold. Now, the mercenaries can be whatever they want to be, for example they
can be a wizard from Wizard City or a wolf warrior. They can be whatever school they want to be. Now, let's say
that you're a fire wizard and you go see what mercenaries there is in the place where you go to get a mercenary,
so there's a myth mercenary wizard just doing they're thing until you go up to them and talk to them. There will be
an option to hire them with gold. So if you hire them, they'll fight with you in PVE duels. Also there's going to be a
mercenary tab in the spell book or by pressing the H key on the keyboard. Of course, you can say no to the
mercenaries if you want to do things on your own or with online friends. Now, in the mercenary tab in the spell book,
there will be an option that if you ever get tired of the mercenary, you can get rid of them doing so. Also they can
come in at different level ranges, depending on your wizard's current level. For example, let's say that I was on my
myth wizard, and I see a level 39 mercenary wizard, I can hire them if I had the right amount of gold.

Anyway, it was an idea I had in my head for a very long time now, and just wanted to share it with you guys.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
A long time ago, there was a group called Mercenaries101 that offered free help to those who needed it for tough battles. I'm not sure if they're still around (I believe they disbanded), but other groups like them might exist. Or you could always ask a friend to help you!

Survivor
Oct 08, 2021
Well, I'm a solo player most of the time and just thought that it would be cool to see NPC mercenaries in the game.

Plus I don't have many friends that play this game anyway.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Isn't this just henchmen but at a reasonable price?

Survivor
Oct 08, 2021