Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewels for Mounts Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2017
Hey,

I have had this idea for a long time now, and I don't know if anyone already sent anything regarding this but:

I had the idea to create saddles for mounts that will allow us to socket some jewels on it. (end-game content lvl 140+)

The lower tiers of saddles would be lootable on bosses in endgame and from there we could upgrade it to a high tier via crafting and maybe special reagents.

Depending on which tier you got you can socket from 1 to 4 different jewels (shapes depending on the ones you choose to craft kind of like decks)

And with that adding some mount speed jewels ranging from 1% up to 5% and maybe 10% in the future.

Also maybe have a damage jewel limit up to 5% (depending also on the base damage the mount has)

Exemple: I have a gulthure on and it has 3% damage, I would only be able to socket a 2% damage of this school damage.

Every jewels should have a limit of % we can have of it, and maybe with this releasing some resist (% not +) jewels only for mount saddles?

The saddles (depending on tiers & school) should also have a special effect like pet jewels, an aura, a trail, a whisp, or something subtle to make more character customization.

------------------------------------------

This is a side idea but since you are focusing on wizards playing dual schools, I was thinking of:

Making Dual schools jewels & Astral schools jewels.
(Exemple: 5% & 5% Damage, or 5% , 5% 5% Pierce Jewels)

And one last thing, maybe have some new shadow and astral spells jewels to make the hitting spells more usable, like some dual school damage jewels: 5% + 5% Damage Jewel, or some Shadow Rating jewels (Mounts only, or replacing power pip rating).

------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading,
Please take this idea into consideration.

See y'all in the spiral!