Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 dollar spellement pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2018
Hello wizard city peeps and kingsile members, i just wanted to ask about something kinda new to me and i dont really understand

so basically i just purchased the 2 dollar spellemnt thingy and i was wondering when will i be able to recieve the spellements

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
ValdusProblems on Jun 21, 2022 wrote:
Hello wizard city peeps and kingsile members, i just wanted to ask about something kinda new to me and i dont really understand

so basically i just purchased the 2 dollar spellemnt thingy and i was wondering when will i be able to recieve the spellements
Once every 7 days.

Go to My Accounts, click on the Accounts Summary tab. It will tell you when you your next benefit is available.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Every week (can be any day of the week) when you go to the crown store, you will see a button called: "Claim your timed rewards". Click on that button, and it will show you a spellement pack which you click to receive (same as if someone gifted you something for example). When you claim the pack it will open it and show you the spellements you received.

Just so you know, most of the time you are only going to get a couple of spellements spread across multiple spells. For example maybe a total of 10 to 14 spellements - maybe 1 of a spell, maybe a couple of a different spell, and so on. On occasion though, you will get maybe 30 of a particular spellement (which is close to getting a complete spell).

It will take patience and time before you build up enough spellements to upgrade or claim a new spell, so just keep that in mind.