Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Lunari

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Went to level a tier 3 death fairy to level 4, I had 1165 lunari. I hit buy and my lunari went down to 1115, but it did not level up the death fairy. I hit buy again and my lunari went down to 1015 and still the death fairy did not level up. I logged out and back in, went back and hit buy again my lunari went down to 815 and the fairy leveled up. Still have lost lunari though. This is the second wizard on this account this has happend to. This is for Scarlet Deathcloud, but it also happened to Scarlet Dreammender.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
scarlett7066 on Jun 3, 2022 wrote:
Went to level a tier 3 death fairy to level 4, I had 1165 lunari. I hit buy and my lunari went down to 1115, but it did not level up the death fairy. I hit buy again and my lunari went down to 1015 and still the death fairy did not level up. I logged out and back in, went back and hit buy again my lunari went down to 815 and the fairy leveled up. Still have lost lunari though. This is the second wizard on this account this has happend to. This is for Scarlet Deathcloud, but it also happened to Scarlet Dreammender.
I would submit a support ticket, KI hardly ever responds here.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Hey there, definitely try and hit up our Customer Support, they should be able to get your Lunari back!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Was the fairy tiered up? I have both Death Draconian and Death Rat Thief at tier 2 but when I went to upgrade both they didn't upgrade until the second attempt (which appears to have taken my lunari both times).

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Can someone tell me where in my spell book I can find how much Lunari I have on my Wizards? I'm sure it's right under my nose but can't see it.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2021
king lucas on Jun 14, 2022 wrote:
Can someone tell me where in my spell book I can find how much Lunari I have on my Wizards? I'm sure it's right under my nose but can't see it.
You can't see that in your Spellbook yet.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Yep, this is correct, although something to think about! Best way to check your Lunari is going to the Arena and checking in the Beastmoon section.