Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rewards suggestions - Scroll of Fortune

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Let's ask the Community!

What should replace Participation Trophies in future Scrolls?
Are there any other rewards you'd like to see changed?

Here are some items I'd like to see added to the SoF:
- Expand Friends List elixir
- Expand Backpack elixir
- Additional Castle elixir
- Bric-a-Brac elixir
- Additional Character Slot (I can dream, can't I?)
- 1 Month Prepaid Time (still dreaming)
- More packs
- Art Books
- Veggie Missile
- Rare reagents like Motes, Paper Pulp, etc.
- Gauntlets/Duels
- Skeleton Keys
- Ultra seeds pack (why not create a pack for this?)

I would like to see the following rewards removed from SoF:
- Gold boost elixir (does it count twice if we have gold miner talent?)
- xp boost elixir
- Participation Trophies (obviously)
- Major fishing luck elixir
- Shining scales

There are other rewards I do not care for so much. Mostly on page 1. Mega reagents, Common and Uncommon Beastmoon reagents. Once Tier 5 is reached, there isn't much use for any Beastmoon idols.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
stemogstel on May 19, 2022 wrote:
Let's ask the Community!

- Expand Backpack elixir
- Bric-a-Brac elixir
- More packs
- Art Books
- Veggie Missile
- Gauntlets/Duels
- Skeleton Keys

- xp boost elixir
- Shining scales

There are other rewards I do not care for so much. Mostly on page 1. Mega reagents, Common and Uncommon Beastmoon reagents. Once Tier 5 is reached, there isn't much use for any Beastmoon idols.
I'd really like to see the return of Housing Items that became unobtainable when Grub Guardian was discontinued. This includes the Elephant Tower and Shadow Weaver Statue, among others.

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Skeleton keys and major fishing elixir would be nice.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
stemogstel on May 19, 2022 wrote:
Let's ask the Community!

- Expand Backpack elixir
- Bric-a-Brac elixir
- More packs
- Art Books
- Veggie Missile
- Gauntlets/Duels
- Skeleton Keys

- xp boost elixir
- Shining scales

I would like more people to chime in on this.

Would you like to see any items from this list? Or do you have some other item in mind?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
My Take:

I agree with the majority of the items that were listed especially skeleton keys & fishing elixirs. Although, I don't think we will ever get to see a 1-month prepaid time added to a scroll of fortune, but it would be nice to have it added even if it was a very rare occurrence. Likewise for the additional character elixir.

Reagents
As for the reagent's we've been receiving, I think we should get higher quality ones such as flying squid ink, Aethyr Ore, star dust, turquoise or perhaps allow you to choose from a list of reagents.. but that may be a bit of a reach for W101.

Mounts
One thing that pains me about the scroll of fortune is the mount reward we receive. Sadly it's always a 3x30 day mount. A currency/reagent added to the scrolls that you can save up and eventually purchase the perm version of the mount from a vendor is something that sounds possible.
Beastmoon Idols
As mentioned, Beastmoon Idols, after you're T5 don't have much impact so instead of removing them completely - denying everyone the idols, why not create a prestige system for beastmoon? Allow players to have the option to restart the form of choice to T1 and reward them with something worthy at every prestige. (could be reaching for the moon here lol)

Retired Housing Items
As stated: items sourced from grub guardian and others - excluding unique quest reward items.

Retired Packs
Even though we have throwbacks and some packs do make an appearance, having these being exclusive to SoF majority of the time wouldn't be necessarily bad and neither amazing, but it would be a nice improvement. You just can't give everyone 1, would have to be 3-5 max.

That's all

Poof

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Maybe throw in a couple of evil magma peas (1 or 2), or a sword fern seed. A jewel plant seed would be nice. For people that don't really do beastmoon, but still get beastmoon seed drops doing other activities during the beastmoon event - how about adding a beastmoon planter to the scroll of fortune. That way at least they can plant the beastmoon seeds they get. For those who already have the max of 3 planters, maybe instead they get a couple of random beastmoon seeds instead.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I would like the gauntlet crafting items either available while new packs, are well still new, or removed completely from the SoF. I amassed tons of clay for I recipe I no longer need. The current SoF reagents should be offering the Unforgiven reagents. You can't craft the gauntlets from reagents in SoF alone anyways, so offering these reagents so late after the "newness" of the pack is absurd.

Alternatively, add something to craft with the gauntlet regents besides just the gauntlet. Again, I have tons of reagents that are currently irrelevant.