Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random teleportation

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Ok so I know this is going to sound crazy but I promise this happened I was reagent farming in front of moros the doom tree suddenly I got a whisper chat asking if they wouldn’t mind if I let them port to me i didn’t recognize the name so I clicked on them and checked my friends list I was also in hidden to friends they weren’t on my friends list suddenly they port to me with friends and here is the scary part my teleport was Off I got scared by that so I logged off if this is a bug please look into that because that was creepy

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Are you a friendly player? the setting to turn off teleportation is only for friends. it doesn't work on friendly players. The only way to stop people from teleporting to you is to stop being a friendly player. :)

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Spartanexpert on May 6, 2022 wrote:
Are you a friendly player? the setting to turn off teleportation is only for friends. it doesn't work on friendly players. The only way to stop people from teleporting to you is to stop being a friendly player. :)
Oh yes I am thanks for telling me that really scared me I thought that person was hacking or something I think I’ll still be a friendly though thank you again/ ps Ki sorry for the bug report