Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duelist Gear and Jewels

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I guess I was last to know that Duelist Gear was being discontinued. Great! IDK, perhaps this wouldn't be so bad if the jewels I had attached to my gear could be un-socketed and kept considering I paid really money to obtain them. But no, here is KI, once again, stealing my money. Maybe that wouldn't be so bad if I didn't spend who knows how much on worthless packs that didn't give me the jewel I was looking for in the first place. But you can't just buy the jewel you want in packs, you have to open x amount to finally get the jewel you want which could amount to a lot of money and usually does. This is absolute thievery. You people have no respect for your players or their money.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
Jeremy Firestaff on Apr 28, 2022 wrote:
I guess I was last to know that Duelist Gear was being discontinued. Great! IDK, perhaps this wouldn't be so bad if the jewels I had attached to my gear could be un-socketed and kept considering I paid really money to obtain them. But no, here is KI, once again, stealing my money. Maybe that wouldn't be so bad if I didn't spend who knows how much on worthless packs that didn't give me the jewel I was looking for in the first place. But you can't just buy the jewel you want in packs, you have to open x amount to finally get the jewel you want which could amount to a lot of money and usually does. This is absolute thievery. You people have no respect for your players or their money.
100% correct. and the bundles that people can now craft. glad i wasted my money on that, oh and plant rewards (supernova) that my lower levels can't use. so glad. oh how about buying plants to get snacks to make pets then the pets maycasts can't be used in pvp. yea good times. i just went on to see who was there, i had one friend on one character, 3 on another, i'd have 2-3 pages of friends. nobody comes on. I've started playing on PS5. I guess after years of playing this game it was bound to come to an end. just wish it wasn't a disappointing screeching halt. So frustrating that alot of our suggestions were just not considered.