Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth's Minion's should cost less pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Is there a reason why ALL of Myth's minions shouldn't be 0 Pips?

Talos alone should cost 2 Pips. It shouldn't cost a "master" of minions all his energy to summon 1 minion...

And also isn't it really weird that Myth's minion sacrifice spells are the weakest of all the other schools?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2017
BlueGnome on Mar 18, 2022 wrote:
Is there a reason why ALL of Myth's minions shouldn't be 0 Pips?

Talos alone should cost 2 Pips. It shouldn't cost a "master" of minions all his energy to summon 1 minion...

And also isn't it really weird that Myth's minion sacrifice spells are the weakest of all the other schools?
I don't entirely agree with this unless Myth's minions get the major overhaul that they've been needing for a long time now. The first minion, Wooden Golem, is honestly super weak, and makes it understandable that it is 0 pips and is good more mostly Wizard City and that's it. Maybe a good taunt minion for Krok?

Maybe make it so minion spells strength and attacks gradually rises with the milestones of the Schools titles, Novice Conjurer, Apprentice Conjurer, Initiate Conjurer, etc,.

As for the sacrifice spells, I think this was to counter Myth wizards from abusing them. Think about it, you could just spam 0 pip Golem minions and constantly heal over and over, cast reshuffle, rinse and repeat. It's honestly broken because you can still spam it now regardless. (I will say this, not all classes have a better sacrifice minion spell than Myth, but I will admit that a good majority do.)