Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Standing with Ukraine.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
One of the many reasons why I like KI is the willingness to help others through charity events. The clothing attire to help Ukraine is awesome. Many thanks! I love how you always honor the veterans on Veterans Day, the charity mounts at Christmas, etc. etc.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I know it is highly unusual to bring up real-world events on these message boards, but given Kingsisle's new charity event I wanted to bring up a short message of thanks.

For those who are somehow unaware, Kingsisle has recently announced a charity event for the ongoing Russian-Ukranian conflict. To anyone interested, they have a donation page whose proceeds will all be given to aid Ukraine in its ongoing conflict, with a set of attire as a thanks for donating.

I'll keep this short and simple; this is a very good thing, and I am happy that Kingsisle has joined the growing number of people crying out against this unjust conflict. This charity event has the full support of myself and, I am sure, everyone else. I would readily encourage everyone who has the means to support Ukraine in this unfortunate time.

Administrator
Thanks all for supporting our charity effort! It was a bit different than we've done charities in the past, but we're all glad it's been well received as it's for a good cause.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I bought two certificates, one for me and another for a friend. After I paid for them they disappeared. Where did they go and how do I access and share them?