Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ratatoskr's Spin

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
I've come across life wizards having the Ratatoskr's Spin spell, was wondering how to obtain it without it being just a treasure card?

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
avalon spell vendor give the recipe, get 10 rata tc and the other reagents and you can craft it as a permanent spell.
grizzleheim pack with luck (give tc and the spell itself but rare drop.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
There are 2 ways to obtain the spell that I know of. Firstly through being lucky with whichever pack drops it. The second option is crafting the spell which is rather hard as you need Amber and Ratatoskr's Spin, plus all the other ingredients. If I recall correctly the recipe can be bought from Grady in Avalon.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2018
You can buy the Grizzleheim Lore pack and hope you get spellements for the spell.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2022
Defender
Oct 16, 2014
  1. Grizzleheim Lore Pack
  2. Gravy (craft)
  3. Loremaster (drop)
  4. King Borr (spellements)

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
savasourus on Feb 11, 2022 wrote:
I've come across life wizards having the Ratatoskr's Spin spell, was wondering how to obtain it without it being just a treasure card?
Unfortunately, this spell must be crafted. It is unfortunate that it is so difficult for life and death wizards to get a 4 pip aoe compared to other schools! It has made me play my life wizard less.