Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MAJOR BUG: Multiple interupt cheats if players join slightly late.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
This a major bug.
Bosses (Such as Shane Von Shane and Yevgeny in Graveyard, Darkmoor) will cheat cast their interrupted first cast cheat (Such as Frozen Armor and Shane's progressive attack if no hits have been landed) multiple times, depending on how many join after the planning phase already began.

For example, if the first player goes in alone in the Shane Von Shane fight in Graveyard, and then the other three players join after planning phase has already began, Shane will cheat cast his vampire, Dr. Von, then Monster Mash in the same turn, right at the beginning.

Basically, the game seems to have been tricked into thinking a round has passed every time a new player joins the sigil after the planning phase has began.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
smokey123443 on Dec 18, 2021 wrote:
This a major bug.
Bosses (Such as Shane Von Shane and Yevgeny in Graveyard, Darkmoor) will cheat cast their interrupted first cast cheat (Such as Frozen Armor and Shane's progressive attack if no hits have been landed) multiple times, depending on how many join after the planning phase already began.

For example, if the first player goes in alone in the Shane Von Shane fight in Graveyard, and then the other three players join after planning phase has already began, Shane will cheat cast his vampire, Dr. Von, then Monster Mash in the same turn, right at the beginning.

Basically, the game seems to have been tricked into thinking a round has passed every time a new player joins the sigil after the planning phase has began.
I have experienced this, too. I had a similar event happen while fighting the Malughast in Lemuria. It was very annoying.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2016
Lookit Light on Dec 21, 2021 wrote:
I have experienced this, too. I had a similar event happen while fighting the Malughast in Lemuria. It was very annoying.
Yes, I noticed it in the Malughast fight too. For me, it was specifically the Solomon Crane's House dungeon.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
I saw this in the Lore fight of all places, too. Glad to know it's being made known.