Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lemuria and General Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2020
1. Add a button to see a popup with the full spell effect written out. The icons are kind of confusing and will become more confusing in the future.
2. Have a tab in the spells for PvP only spells vs PvE spells. Adding in the wrong scion will likely be an issue.
3. Have quest log default to the last used tab. If I am farming in Lemuria I don't want to have to click "Mainline and Side Quests" every time I press Q.
4. Since a lot of people will be buying back training points, add a feature to select which spells to buyback so we don't have to go all over every time.
5. Not every badge has a description when hovered over.
6. Vendors and NPCs not marked on map in Telos and Sky City (zeke, jewel vendor, etc).
7. Add mute option for each sound (dialogue, music, effects).
8. Change back to using percentages to represent damage, resist, etc. That, or adjust the icon for flat damage. Early levels it is impossible to tell if something gives 4% damage or 4 damage.

Administrator
Caliber159 on Dec 2, 2021 wrote:
1. Add a button to see a popup with the full spell effect written out. The icons are kind of confusing and will become more confusing in the future.
2. Have a tab in the spells for PvP only spells vs PvE spells. Adding in the wrong scion will likely be an issue.
3. Have quest log default to the last used tab. If I am farming in Lemuria I don't want to have to click "Mainline and Side Quests" every time I press Q.
4. Since a lot of people will be buying back training points, add a feature to select which spells to buyback so we don't have to go all over every time.
6. Vendors and NPCs not marked on map in Telos and Sky City (zeke, jewel vendor, etc).
8. Change back to using percentages to represent damage, resist, etc. That, or adjust the icon for flat damage. Early levels it is impossible to tell if something gives 4% damage or 4 damage.
Hello!

5. Is a noted bug.
6. This should now be fixed.
7. In the options tab you can mute Sound in general, Music Volume, Sound Effects Volume, or Dialogue Volume respectively.

Thank you for these suggestions!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Caliber159 on Dec 2, 2021 wrote:
I agree with these suggestions.

In regards to #1, there could alternatively be a book accessible from the Wizard City Library as well as the Arcanum that explains what all the symbols on spell cards mean. I suggest this because reading the full spell effects of a spell card in the midst of a battle is not practical.