Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life wand

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hello I’ve been off game for a little while just got back into it a couple of months ago and I realized the wand I’m using now might not be the best for when I’m hitting anymore I’ve tried to look for a better life hitter wand but all the guides I find are from a few years ago does anyone have a good recommendation for a life hitter wand?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
My life uses one of the wands (Eye of the Soothsayer I believe it's called). it's a Death wand, but it also maycasts a star damaging spell. It comes from the Terror's Hoard Pack, but I think it is only available during halloween or special times only.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Hi there!

On my max life wizard I use the Motorist Wrench (Marleybone Motorist Hoard Pack) +21% life Damage (lvl140).
However if you don't want to use this wand, I previously used the Wand from the Primeval Hoard Pack (+17% life Damage) This can get a set bonus if you use another item from the set, I usually use the pet and mount to obtain the bonus.

However, there are lots of good damage wands.

Uber Staff at lvl 140, End of Karamelle (20%)
The liaison wand at lvl 130 is really good. (16%)
Zanders Crafted wands in Arcanum (~15%)

As for healing wands always a good few would be:
Sword of kings +25% heal (Life school only lvl 76+, in Avalon)
Staff of Subjectar +15% Heal out / 11% in (Crowns shop, lvl 95+)
Silver Order of the spiral +24% (in Keepers lore Pack) (lvl 110)

Let me know if this helps :)
I could always let you know what gear works best where if needed.