Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let's Duet Quest Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
I was doing the second quest given by Zelonious the BlueMonk and defeated the boss to get access to the shotput he wants to melt. I picked one up, multiple because it gave me the option. My quest is now to talk to him afterwards to give him the item I assume, but he is telling me I still need to find it. I battled the boss again to see if it would help and it does not, Zelonious has the silver question mark rather than the yellow one and I cannot complete the quest.
It is not a major issue as it's a side quest and I can still continue the story, but this is the only thing I have left in the world as of right now. Anything I can do to fix it?

Administrator
deathgem1000 on Oct 5, 2021 wrote:
I was doing the second quest given by Zelonious the BlueMonk and defeated the boss to get access to the shotput he wants to melt. I picked one up, multiple because it gave me the option. My quest is now to talk to him afterwards to give him the item I assume, but he is telling me I still need to find it. I battled the boss again to see if it would help and it does not, Zelonious has the silver question mark rather than the yellow one and I cannot complete the quest.
It is not a major issue as it's a side quest and I can still continue the story, but this is the only thing I have left in the world as of right now. Anything I can do to fix it?
Hello! Thank you for the report! In the meantime, I would try contacting Customer Support to see if they can help you out, if anyone else has had this same problem please let us know!