Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Incredible way to make house guests more fun and interactive

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Hello Wizard101 moderator/programmer, we would like to be able to sit our guests down on chairs, lay on beds and have phrases that we can talk to them and have them respond. I think this would be awesome for all. We also would very kindly like to see Mouse and Nimbari animus please. We love Dyvim and Dorian

Please kindly consider this. All of my family and friends love house guests, but just having walk around seems like we could do better and would be simple to implement some or all. Even just programmed response phrases and the ability to put them down to bed at night or sit at the table for dinner would make them more of the family.

Defender
May 27, 2013
Hi,

I have been think the last couple of day along these lines. It would be good to have more houses guests that we could sit on chairs, if nothing more than as if they are watching people go by, and guests who are laying down and might actually be sleeping. We have all of these lovely chairs and very few people to sit on them. There are all of those comfy beds and no one to lay on them, not even on top of the sheets.

Thanks!