Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Update for June 9, 2021

AuthorMessage
Administrator
This morning we updated the game with the following changes!
  • Reduced triggering frequency of Maycast Mana Burn and Outlaw’s Courtesy in PvP
  • Bug fixes for PvP Matchmaking to address mismatches and queue times
  • Blimp pets are now tradeable and have proper names
  • Trolly Mount speed increased from 40% to 50%
  • Trolly Mount pop-up now functions as expected
  • Temporarily set Cloak to NoPvP until we have addressed some exploitable bugs with certain other spells.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
hi, how long before we can play ? the game loads but when i click play i keep getting a popup saying that area is not ready yet, and retry is greyed out so i can't do that.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
A lot of great things in this update. Fixes to PvP queue times. Trolly Mount going up to 50%. Cloak finally getting fixed. If anyone's curious about that, the issue with cloak is that you can cloak certain spells that are attacks. If a spell does a shield, trap, or blade BEFORE hitting, then the spell animation doesn't happen. It caused for some weird situations in PvP. Cloak also breaks a few more spells but I don't want this post taken down so I don't want to talk about it.

Administrator
mossbrains on Jun 9, 2021 wrote:
hi, how long before we can play ? the game loads but when i click play i keep getting a popup saying that area is not ready yet, and retry is greyed out so i can't do that.
Game is back up now! Give it another login try as it may be downloading the update. Let us know what you think of it. Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Ok but when the licorice whip animations gonna be fixed
I also wish that the trolly was bigger, it looks so weird being small and your character looking like a doll LOL

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Please, the Karamelle souvenir pack has been in the game for months now and the stitched licorice whip turning into the eel still isn’t fixed. Every time I ask you keep saying “next update.” I paid money for a broken product? What’s up with that?