Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

connection not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2010
So I just made my new pc and finished setting everything up and downloaded wizards. I log into the launcher and enter my username and password. The loader finishes and it auto brings me into the game without me clicking play and as soon as i see the first thing pop up on my screen it says connection lost and i have to quit the game. ive re installed the game and it still says the same thing. plz help i was really looking forward to playing this game with full frames finally

Administrator
lordsquatter on Jun 3, 2021 wrote:
So I just made my new pc and finished setting everything up and downloaded wizards. I log into the launcher and enter my username and password. The loader finishes and it auto brings me into the game without me clicking play and as soon as i see the first thing pop up on my screen it says connection lost and i have to quit the game. ive re installed the game and it still says the same thing. plz help i was really looking forward to playing this game with full frames finally
Congrats Thadd2200 on the new PC!

It sounds like you may have a connection issue in your area. You may also want to check that your firewall and other Internet software is accepting the game.

And of course keeping all your drivers up to date may help with certain games like Wizard101 on loading stability.

If that doesn't work, let us know, we'll help in any way we can! It's possible it's an account issue as well we can look into.