Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Three Hidden Puzzles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Hello, I have noticed doors that won't open in the Karanahn Palace and I decided I wanted to know what was behind this door. I used a glitch to get through and I finished a puzzle involving making all the braziers into storm braziers, one involving using levers to take down four gates (does anyone remember the glitch of porting at the same time to get to the gate room? yea that was here.) For the final one it is an obelisk puzzle and I figured out the first one but the second one I couldn't figure out. It says "Moon shines on the bird. Bird lands in the tree. Tree sways in the wind. Skull sees all." I would do moon, bird, tree, then skull and I tried many random things but it never made the sound announcing I got it correct. I think this may be due to the puzzles were never finished and were instead scrapped but I wanna know if anyone else even knows of these places and if people know how to beat them. I will put pictures of the rooms and hopefully someone understands. If these are scrapped and I got to things that aren't used for anything than please let me know. Also I used a walking through walls glitch to get in these rooms and I don't know what I am allowed to use this for. I remember Sparck saying that as long as the glitches didn't boost stats and make the game bad for other players they weren't bad. I just went in these rooms to satisfy my curiosity, but if I shouldn't be here please tell me because I don't wanna get in trouble.

Pictures: (I couldn't find the brazier room but its just like every other one, I figured it out anyways )