Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team up for Housing Gauntlets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
Hi, all!

I've been wanting to do the Rattlebones Exalted challenge for a while, but as a player with few in-game friends and not much free time on my hands, I've found it difficult to find a full team for the run. Thus I would love for the team-up function to be extended to Housing Gauntlets and Challenges! Or something similar, to make finding a team easier! I always end up doing other instances and dungeons where you can quickly find team mates, like Darkmoor, where people are always lining up.

Have a nice day

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Great idea i have plenty of zeus and rattlebknes duels as well as few gauntlet and a team up option could help a lot

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
i would also like this to be a thing, my house is getting to the point where its more exalted rattlebones duels than actual decorations

Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
Roseylee1998 on May 28, 2021 wrote:
i would also like this to be a thing, my house is getting to the point where its more exalted rattlebones duels than actual decorations
Haha, same here. They do look cool but it would be nice to finally get to use them!

Survivor
May 20, 2018
What about a dragon house dungeon as a idea

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
This, but not just for the exalted etc duels but for things like pagoda and winterbane as well. I have a couple housing gauntlets which I've run a few times but when you don't have a lot of friends in game finding teams becomes pretty difficult.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009