Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragoon Amulet Spells Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
So I know you may have heard this before and I'm not expecting any message responses. However I'm just making this to be recent.

All the staple spells have been update from every school (mostly). However once you get Dragoon gear, the amulet spells become the best 4 pip aoe's you will ever get, so they become staples for every single school. I still was shocked that they didn't get sped up. So many of them are very long and need to be changed to hit all at once. Fire Dragon is great that it got sped up, however it makes all the other schools more obsolete in terms of farming because now all the storms really use Tempest again, not Storm Wyvern. As do other schools go to their original spells.

Do you think when you release your next world; or earlier, that you can also update those Dragoon amulet spells too? They will be useful for questing and not taking roughly 25 seconds for one hit for all types of battles.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
It would also be nice to add the "to all enemies" icon to the spells. They currently don't have that. That's one of the reasons I didn't originally farm for them was because I thought they just hit 1 enemy.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
stevp on May 10, 2021 wrote:
It would also be nice to add the "to all enemies" icon to the spells. They currently don't have that. That's one of the reasons I didn't originally farm for them was because I thought they just hit 1 enemy.
I just wish there was consistency with the spell descriptions. I think the Icons from Beastmoon are a lot easier to describe, but I've noticed with this spell card contest people will use icons and then describe what the spell does and I'm like. I totally got something entirely different from that.