Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Stalemate Prevention?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
So I just had an interesting Beastmoon match that is currently still ongoing (update: match complete, we won the last center fight but I had been defeated for long enough to score the opposing team 2 points). The opposing team held the outer 4 rings and had scored 98 points. Our team held only Spiral and had 62 points. What happens if the game becomes a stalemate? In that scenario, our only path to victory would be to hold spiral and win fights. The opposing team would therefore avoid engaging us at Spiral and wait for us to capture another ring and retake that (We only had 5 people because one left) for the win. In theory, the game should go on forever because there is no reason for us to fight each other. What system is there in place to stop that? Eventually we engaged but I suspect that was out of the opposing team's boredom.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
There is a hidden time limit of something around 45 minutes. The team with the most points would win in that case. The losing team would have to break the stalemate by sending two of their players over to Sun or Moon.