Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets no longer available in Kiosk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
As I starting to become better at hatching pets - the traits that I want are erroring out, "Pets no longer available in Kiosk".

Why?

I logged out, try again, and sometimes even try in next couple days. Still same issue.

Is this going to get fixed?

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i have found that searching for traits gives too many pets that are like this. they are popular pets and have already been hatched with in that hour. (i think its an hour). this doesnt happen to me when i just search through a pet type, so i am guessing they are "removed" for an hour doing that but are not "removed" when you do a search by trait. they do come back though.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2021
Why does this error occur in the hatchmaking kiosk? I'm trying to hatch with a very specific type of pet ( Shiverous Knight w/ spell proof, ice dealer, pain giver, spell defying and ice giver) but all of them are unavailable

Defender
May 31, 2009
That message means that the pet you are looking for is still in the Kiosk but you cannot hatch with it because it already has 10 hatches. Once a 10 the owner needs to remove the pet and put them back in before you can use that pet to hatch with.

I'm not sure why maxed out pets even show up but it should come as no surprise that the better pets get hatched more.

Casp