Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark ritual item card/ current bundles.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2021
There is this item card on the creepier carnival bundle robe that goes by the name of the sinister harlequin tunic.
Apparently it gives 2 item cards called dark ritual, that supposedly does 1200 damage to the caster which also scales with death damage for a 35% blade at the cost of 3 pips. There are three ideal problem with this.

1. Dark pact Ideally does 300 damage, which also scales with damage to the user for a 30% blade that can be enchanted to 40% with sharpen.

2. 1200 damage is a steep price to pay for an unenchanted blade, which mind you does more with damage multiplier.

3. Unless this is some kind of juju+blade kind of theme I don't see it working for pvp.

Some of the bundles currently on sale are not at the adequate level for 140 which I can understand the push for a sale, but this also pushes the barrier on whether or not its even worth getting if its gonna get updated.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I suspect that Dark Ritual gives everyone the blade. I do agree that it's not very good though.