Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LOOKING FOR "the mightier quill"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2020
can anyone help me with getting a mightier quill? i really want it for a stitch on my character lmk im willing to offer 50 empowers please and thanks - nate

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
natesaredhead on Feb 11, 2021 wrote:
can anyone help me with getting a mightier quill? i really want it for a stitch on my character lmk im willing to offer 50 empowers please and thanks - nate
Hello. The Mightier Quill item was given out in a limited time event that is no longer available. There is also no way to transfer gear between wizards. Unfortunately, I do not believe there is any way for you to obtain it.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2020
Lookit Light on Feb 13, 2021 wrote:
Hello. The Mightier Quill item was given out in a limited time event that is no longer available. There is also no way to transfer gear between wizards. Unfortunately, I do not believe there is any way for you to obtain it.
If someone sells it to the bazaar, you can get it. I unfortunately do not have one, though

Survivor
Jan 19, 2019
I am not 100%, but I think I got one from a Professor s hoard pack. I'll double check next I'm on, but I don't think I still have it.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2019