Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player Randomly Disappears During Gameplay?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2020
So, I've had my wizard for a little while now- enough time to get myself to level 21. Just recently, I've noticed that sometimes when I enter a new room or a dungeon, my character disappears from the screen. My pet is still visible, and I can still move around and fight, however, it hinders my fights in that I cannot cast any spells on myself because my cursor indicates that there's no one to cast it on. Then, when I quit the game and go to the main menu to try and reload, the menu's unable to load my wizard there as well. The menu loading issue also happens to another wizard I have (that I don't actually use). I haven't been doing anything different from normal, so I'm very confused as to what's happening. Someone please help me!

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Thats definitely a game bug, lots of people have bugs in this game, I dont know what to do but just try. Sometimes switching tabs bak and forth helps, or try just restarting your computer.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2020
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Jan 29, 2021 wrote:
Thats definitely a game bug, lots of people have bugs in this game, I dont know what to do but just try. Sometimes switching tabs bak and forth helps, or try just restarting your computer.
The problem seems to have fixed itself now, but I haven't done anything different. I still don't know what was going on, but I'm glad it's over lol.