Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Hey all. Happy new year!! I was thinking about farming the loremaster again since no luck last year and was wondering if she still drops life spells. Thanks in advance.

Savannah
level 140 life

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
It should still drop: Goatmonk, Pigsie, Luminous Weaver and Ratatoskr's Spin.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Goatmonk is the most common. Luminous Weaver and Ratatoskr's spin might not drop anymore.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Hey, yeah loremaster still drops a lot of spells including life spells like Luminous Weaver, goat monk, pigsie and Ratatoskr’s Spin.
You can check this loremaster drops guide for all the spells dropped

Survivor
May 10, 2009
for the record I've been farming lore master for 13 years and never gotten my school drop spell.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Hello,

I can tell you for sure Loremaster does indeed drop life spells. She currently has a total of 25 dropped spells. My life wizard has collected all of their spells from her. So, I can vouch to say that she does indeed drop them. If you farm her daily, religiously, and don't give up, I am sure you will be able to get the spells that you desire. Her life spells include Pigsie, Goat Monk, Luminous Weaver, and Ratatoskr's Spin. I will say that the last spell I received from her on my life was Luminous Weaver, but it is completely up to random number generator if she drops a spell. Happy Lore farming. And additionally, it does not take 13 years to get your first school spell. If it does I would very likely gather it is due to infrequency in farming rather than daily farming.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
cooler966 on Jan 28, 2021 wrote:
Hey all. Happy new year!! I was thinking about farming the loremaster again since no luck last year and was wondering if she still drops life spells. Thanks in advance.

Savannah
level 140 life
I think they should add spellments for these spells. And most importantly I think they should add a feature to turn spells we get from drops that the wizard cannot use into a small portion of those spellments

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
pplz123 on Apr 7, 2021 wrote:
I think they should add spellments for these spells. And most importantly I think they should add a feature to turn spells we get from drops that the wizard cannot use into a small portion of those spellments
Check out Test Realm! You'll be happy to hear that they are starting to add them.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2020
Yes! She does, and most of them are pretty good if you are willing to farm.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
I have been trying forever to get the balance Loremaster spells, to no avail. This is what makes players leave. Battling for no reward. I've tried this by myself and with other players but it doesn't seem to matter this and the reagent flying squid ink are darn near impossible to collect. I'm not sure I want to continue play a game that never allows you to get anywhere.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
I'm very discouraged, I've been mining loremaster almost daily, at least 4 to 5 hours a day and have YET to get ratatoskrs spell to drop and have only received (1) one treasure card. I'm almsot ready to quit the game over this. Are the drops still available?

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
rodvance on Feb 7, 2021 wrote:
for the record I've been farming lore master for 13 years and never gotten my school drop spell.
haha. no. wizard101 has not had loremaster for 13 years bud, nice try. wizard101 came out in 2008. dragonspyre was in 2009, and loremaster didnt come up until some point in arc 2. there is no way to have farmed something for 13 years when it has not existed for 13 years.