Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does someone hitting on me count as a false report?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
I've just had a guy send me a friend request (which I accepted - probably shouldn't have) and then start hitting on me. Asking me out, telling me he wanted to tickle me and hold me etc which I found quite creepy, especially when he said that he was over 30 (I will admit that I was trolling him for a little bit though after he started getting weird to see how far he took it).
Would I be able to report him for this or would it be seen as a false report as he wasn't really doing anything wrong according to the game?

Administrator
Gabrielle StarFlow... on Jan 17, 2021 wrote:
I've just had a guy send me a friend request (which I accepted - probably shouldn't have) and then start hitting on me. Asking me out, telling me he wanted to tickle me and hold me etc which I found quite creepy, especially when he said that he was over 30 (I will admit that I was trolling him for a little bit though after he started getting weird to see how far he took it).
Would I be able to report him for this or would it be seen as a false report as he wasn't really doing anything wrong according to the game?
Yes, please report anyone like that. Error on the side of caution. If it's a sincere report, you are safe. We'll then take it from there to investigate.

Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Gabrielle StarFlow... on Jan 17, 2021 wrote:
Good for you, Gabrielle Starflow, for speaking up!

I am glad you brought this to the attention of Kingsisle. I have been playing the game for years and really dread and resent when I have to set my boundaries with male players. I am an adult player and you would think that it would come easy to shut these people down but it is always uncomfortable and always difficult but always necessary. While trolling probably isn't the most positive gaming behavior, it still does not warrant harassment.

Well done, Gabrielle! Stay strong.

And well done, Kingsisle for helping women to fight the good fight. Perhaps adding some specific language to the code of conduct to address this issue?