Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An Odd Bug: Amulets and Item Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Hi all,

This partially is related to the updates regarding enchants in pvp. As most of you know, enchantments such as monstrous and giant etc. are no longer usable in the arena. It's not a bad idea, since it gives other less experienced players (who don't have fields of sunions) a better chance, but I noticed the Virtuoso Talismans (which grant enchant item cards) are not excluded from this new rule.

Now these particular amulets are for pvp only and do not allow the use of mana, so it's not an item a character can use for questing, but they also cannot use the item cards in the arena. It's just an unusable card.

These talismans are obtainable through arena tickets and accessible to anyone regardless of rank. With this is mind, would it be better to update/swap out the enchant cards that the amulets give for something else (like blades, traps, etc.) or to just fix them so enchants are only allowed in the arena from these items? It's really been bothering me and I wondered if anyone else had noticed. I can live without enchants, but it seems odd that arena-only items are effected.

-A bamboozled wizard