Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to sell TC to Bazaar from LIbrarian

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
I love the option to buy/sell treasure cards to/from the bazaar using Harold Argleston, the Wizard City Librarian, but for some reason I encountered a bug while I was trying to sell Treasure Cards to the bazaar through him. I have been receiving a message saying, "Sorry, this item has already sold" ... well that's not true cause I haven't sold it yet and it's not allowing me to sell. Not sure if I am the only person encountering this minor bug. I hope this was clear and detailed enough.

140 - Patrick Shadoweyes
133 - Patrick Fireflower
130 - Patrick Stormwraith
130 - Patrick Ghostriver
124 - Patrick Iceheart

Administrator
ZombBone on Dec 14, 2020 wrote:
I love the option to buy/sell treasure cards to/from the bazaar using Harold Argleston, the Wizard City Librarian, but for some reason I encountered a bug while I was trying to sell Treasure Cards to the bazaar through him. I have been receiving a message saying, "Sorry, this item has already sold" ... well that's not true cause I haven't sold it yet and it's not allowing me to sell. Not sure if I am the only person encountering this minor bug. I hope this was clear and detailed enough.

140 - Patrick Shadoweyes
133 - Patrick Fireflower
130 - Patrick Ghostriver
124 - Patrick Iceheart
Try zoning out and back in again to see if that does the trick.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
ZombBone on Dec 14, 2020 wrote:

140 - Patrick Shadoweyes
133 - Patrick Fireflower
130 - Patrick Ghostriver
124 - Patrick Iceheart
That has happened to me as well. I just go to the Bazaar now since I might as well sell some gear while I'm at it.