Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Damage Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2015
So for a while now when I've been questing, whenever I use AOE's (mainly tempest) sometimes it'll only do half the amount of damage to one mob that it will do to the others in the battle. This also happens in boss battles. Is this a bug or a mechanic in the game, like I said it's been happening for a while now. To give an example I was in Mirror Lake earlier and during the Starburst Spider fight I used temp and it did well over 5K to 3 out of the 4 but the other one it only did around 2.8K, even though it wasn't shielded.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
This has happened to me as well, and I don't understand either. It's frustrating.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I've had that issue but with Snack Attack. However, on that spell, it usually only crits correctly on the enemy you click to move the negative charm to.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
This is due to each mob now rolling for crit block independently of each other, and the reason it's not obvious is due to the bug with enemies not showing block when they actually block a critical