Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

likes, dislikes, requirements, and pests atracted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2018
im trying to start a doc of all the plants to make it easy for beginners to group and to farm multiple plants i just ask that you post a list of things you know example. my goal with this is to allow beginners to group plants together so they can farm easily and to give more experienced people a list so they can push their limits a little further by allowing them a possibility of a second farm. Once the list has 30 plants i will post a link and keep it updated as it comes. Good luck gardening.

alligator pear tree, sun, water, likes snapdragons, rank 2 pest, dislikes stinkweed

P.s. if this doc takes off i might start other docs to help with crafting, fishing, or even a monstrology doc to help those that like to go into things prepared

Administrator
GardenWisp on Nov 24, 2020 wrote:
im trying to start a doc of all the plants to make it easy for beginners to group and to farm multiple plants i just ask that you post a list of things you know example. my goal with this is to allow beginners to group plants together so they can farm easily and to give more experienced people a list so they can push their limits a little further by allowing them a possibility of a second farm. Once the list has 30 plants i will post a link and keep it updated as it comes. Good luck gardening.

alligator pear tree, sun, water, likes snapdragons, rank 2 pest, dislikes stinkweed

P.s. if this doc takes off i might start other docs to help with crafting, fishing, or even a monstrology doc to help those that like to go into things prepared
A nice gesture for beginners!

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,
I recommend you to check the wizard101wiki seeds pages you will get:
How powerfull they affect the growth
Needs
Rank of pest they attract
Drops at adult stage
Drops at elders stage
Sources that drop these seeds

Most if not all plant like everafter village, red barn farm, botanical garden, pixie and tropical garden gnome.
Most if not all plant dislike stinkweed

Couch potatoes:
Like sandwich station, litters and king parsiley of all sort
Need water and music/attract rank 1 pest
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Couch_Potatoes#axzz6fJUwjpNw

King parsiley:
Like star chalice, bubbling cauldron and all sort of hellephant ears
Need sun and music/attract rank 1 and 2 pest
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:King_Parsley#axzz6fJUwjpNw

Helephant ears:
Like oni statue, gong of the oni and all sort of trumpet vines
Need water/attract rank 1 and 2 pest
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Helephant_Ears#axzz6fJUwjpNw

Deadly Helephant ears:
Like painted chameleon statue, brick-walled pond and honey sickle
Need magic music and sun/attract rank 1 and 2 pest
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Deadly_Helephant_Ears#axzz6fJUwjpNw

Few advice for you guide:
Most plant exist on different version (golden couch potatoes, maelstrom snapdragons, white tiger lily, purple grape of wrath, ...) for some only the needs and attract can change (trumpet vines/silver trumpet vines) but some are completely different (see the helephant ears).
Ultra seeds have the same likes needs and attract from their original seed they just get better drops.
check

I hope this will help you to start

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A heavily sorted and well in demand plant are the jewel plants.

You can include those as well and also all Ultra Plants.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You may also want to highlight the ones that also drop Mega Snacks or have them colour coded etc. as well as the frequency at which they do alongside the particular snack(s).

Examples:

Evil Magma Peas
Deadly Helephant Ears
White and Ultra White Tiger Lilies
Malstrom Snap Dragons