Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pike Spiritcrucher: Monstrology

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
I have been trying to collect Pike Spiritcrucher's animus in Krokotopia; when I tried to obtain the animus, I get "Failed to Collect Any Monster Animus - Monster not Collectable". Am I doing something wrong? I've used the undead extract animus card and my current Monstrology rank is 7. According to pictures I have seen, Pike Spiritcrusher is rank 4 so supposedly, I should have no issue gaining his animus.

Could someone explain to me the reason why I can't collect Spiritcrusher's animus? If I am missing important knowledge, please do tell me.

Cheers for the help!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
FengVu on Oct 20, 2020 wrote:
I have been trying to collect Pike Spiritcrucher's animus in Krokotopia; when I tried to obtain the animus, I get "Failed to Collect Any Monster Animus - Monster not Collectable". Am I doing something wrong? I've used the undead extract animus card and my current Monstrology rank is 7. According to pictures I have seen, Pike Spiritcrusher is rank 4 so supposedly, I should have no issue gaining his animus.

Could someone explain to me the reason why I can't collect Spiritcrusher's animus? If I am missing important knowledge, please do tell me.

Cheers for the help!
It has been known that some Monstrology creatures fitting into the category of Cyclops and Construct have become uncollectable. This is a known oversight and will likely be corrected in the Test Realm.

On a side note, it is rumored that monsters falling into those categories will become extractable in the upcoming update. Look for that in the Test Realm.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
Thank you so much! I will keep this information in mind.

Cheers~