Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt Pip Wisps Broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2012
Im playing the new beastmoon hunt and 75% of the pip wisps i try to collect are purely decorative, because when i walk over them, i do just that. They continue to float past me and i don't gain a pip. Yes, I am playing a beastmoon character that can collect pips, and yes, i have open pip slots to collect them. This adds so much time to have to look for pips that "work" which makes the game mode so tedious. Please fix this issue asap because I want to enjoy beastmoon hunt to its fullest. Thanks

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Schmelu on Jun 3, 2020 wrote:
Im playing the new beastmoon hunt and 75% of the pip wisps i try to collect are purely decorative, because when i walk over them, i do just that. They continue to float past me and i don't gain a pip. Yes, I am playing a beastmoon character that can collect pips, and yes, i have open pip slots to collect them. This adds so much time to have to look for pips that "work" which makes the game mode so tedious. Please fix this issue asap because I want to enjoy beastmoon hunt to its fullest. Thanks
The wisps haven.t worked since it left test and went live.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
I agree. It is very frustrating to think you have finally found a wisp only to have it be a ghost wisp. It's so aggravating!!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
KileyRose171 on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
I agree. It is very frustrating to think you have finally found a wisp only to have it be a ghost wisp. It's so aggravating!!
I've been calling them Ghost Pips. But I see the connection now. It's the Ghost Wisperer!!