Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt - Can't target first enemy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
There have been several instances now in which me and my teammates are completely incapable of targeting the enemy in the first slot with any spell. This has lost me several games and has become very annoying. The team is basically guaranteed a win if this bug occurs. I have tried clicking all around the enemy, above, below, and their nametag with no results.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I also found this while playing today. I thought maybe it was just a glitch with the one round I played, but if other people are seeing it too then it must be a glitch with the map or something.
130 130 100 72 54 48 10

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
This bug is harsh and is common seen and still ongoing alright.

I too have lost several matches due solely to being unable to target players. No amount of clicking this or that nameplate ever clears it, either.

Add on the almost complete inability to ever find working pip wisps on the map, and today's Beastmoon is very punishing to play sometimes. Pips are such a vital game mechanic, and yet finding them to stack onto your character is almost impossible now...