Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't have Savior of Wizard City badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2017
I was looking through my badges when I noticed I did not have the badge Savior of Wizard City. I am a level 71 death wizard and I am in Zafaria, so it was odd to me that I did not have it. I click on the quest finder and it tells me there are no quests available in this world, so I am at a lost. Can someone please tell me what to do to be able to get that badge I am want to get every badge in Wizard City and I can't if the game will not let me. Also, I did the new quests in Triton Avenue, so I don't think it is a problem with that.

Dustin DeathGiver 71

Survivor
May 20, 2017
Never mind I figured it out. For some reason, the badge was on the last page of the book and Three Streets Savior badge was appearing twice on that last page and on the first page where it is supposed to be. I don't know why Savior of Wizard City won't show up twice, in the right spot and then on the last page, but at least I have it I guess.

Community Leader
Glad you managed to find it :)

I had the same issue as well. However, this has led me to question, what could the badge in the old position of Saviour of Wizard City be. Unless its a bug...

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
May 20, 2017
Cody RavenTamer on May 28, 2020 wrote:
Glad you managed to find it :)

I had the same issue as well. However, this has led me to question, what could the badge in the old position of Saviour of Wizard City be. Unless its a bug...
I believe it is just a bug because i looked into it and it got duplicated because of the new quests from the 2019 update.