Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Having trouble playing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2020
This is my first time posting a new subject, so I don't know if I did this correctly or not.

But, I decided to uninstall and then reinstall Wizard101 because of the " Pitter Pattern " quest, but when I logged into my account and tried to press play, it said that I should wait a moment before trying again. i took the advice and went to settings to try to do anything I possibly could, then I waited a good 10 minutes, and it still wasn't letting me play. This might be because I uninstalled it, but I tried everything I possibly could.

Can anyone help me?

Survivor
Apr 01, 2020
I have had this issue before when on my old laptop, it could be that your computer can not handle loading in so many things at once, my recommendation would to go world by world and let it load in each place. If that doesn’t work try just letting it sit for a good bit. You may be overworking your computer and it needs to focus on one thing at once. If I’m wrong then maybe someone else has a better idea. Happy to help however!
(Valdus Wildshade lvl 75)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2020
Jonas101132 on May 9, 2020 wrote:
I have had this issue before when on my old laptop, it could be that your computer can not handle loading in so many things at once, my recommendation would to go world by world and let it load in each place. If that doesn’t work try just letting it sit for a good bit. You may be overworking your computer and it needs to focus on one thing at once. If I’m wrong then maybe someone else has a better idea. Happy to help however!
(Valdus Wildshade lvl 75)
Thank you so much! I am actually able to play because of your advice. I guess maybe I did overwork it and do a lot of things at once on the computer, so I’ll still be letting it rest for 1-2 days.

Again, thank you so much for replying. I wasn’t able to play until you posted that.