Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FARLEYS HOARD PACK

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
Can anyone tell me the drop rate for any of the jewel plants in the Farleys Hoard Pack, because the amount of crowns I just spent just to get nothing but Sugar Krystals is absolutely ridiculous. Just one, ONE would've bee nice. This pack has pissed me off so so so much I don't even know what to do. Is it even worth it trying to get one of these?

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
when I got some farley packs several years a go, I received some but not many jewels from the packs.
Fast forward to 2019, I tried to get more jewels from the farley's pack and got none. I think I opened many more because I needed them on my other account. I have since canceled that account after they did away with receiving double seeds on the member gardening benefit.

I even suggested that they could at least drop random extra seeds as opposed to just none what-so-ever. "Give then take away" seems how the game is going. I feel drop rates were adjusted down across the board...meaning all things in game that drop randomly. I have had many people on FB and other social media say the same thing. So I really don't think it is my imagination. These are usually people who have played the game since it first started or for amny years such as myself.

Good Luck Everyone.
Scarlet ShadowStone

Survivor
Oct 02, 2016
I actually made a board post about this a while ago. It seems like they kept the drop rate low for the plant because of double gardening and double seed replication. The reason I am mad about the drop rate being so low is because they use rare as its rarity instead of ultra or epic. If you ever bought other packs before you know rare drops such as any piece of gear in a lore or hoard pack is not too hard to get. The rare in the farley gardening pack is actually harder to get than the items they consider ultra and epic which is totally misleading.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2016
To answer your last question, it is not worth getting this pack. I get 2 jewel plants per 10k crowns I dropped on the pack last year. No seed duplication, no garden getting bigger.