Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

item drop rate length

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 21, 2010
I must have already farmed abandoned house and whispering sepulcher dungeons a thousand times over trying to get the desired dragoon gear for eight wizards. I am down to just needing the rings for all eight wizards but am finding it harder and harder to just login trying to complete this task.

It is daunting to think that even after i finish the rings in two or three months that i still have to go back and re-farm the Empyrea dungeons again for the end game jewels for all eight wizards.

Why push players to the brink of frustration in order to make every decent item so rare that it becomes a task in itself to have to re-acquire it (Namely jewels). Can't we preserve the jewels we already earned for future gear that we acquire.

We wizards are smart and not all of us are greedy. Is it not practical to think that after we figure out how to create cheating bosses and incorporate new worlds that we couldn't stumble upon some act of genius that gives us access to a jewel removal tool after progressing this far beyond a level fifty Dragonspyre dungeon. seven or eight years later, hundreds of thousands of dollars in earned revenue and still, we don't have this type of tool. In how many more years do you finally decide that you have earned enough revenue that it would give rise for you to even consider the option of adding this item for those wizards that would use it?