Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why havent you done the free crown giveaways or something

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
you use to give us free crowns what happen , you use to do it twice a year now i havent seen no give aways on giving crowns. yea we can earn them but you use to give up to 5000 crowns depending on how much we spent i believe was how you did it in the past, i ask you start doing it again like you was, it kept many of us long term players happy,, give us a pot of gold once in awhile so we can choose a pot or plate or bottle which ever maybe win a few elixar's or something, come on ki you can at lest do something for us , i been dedicated an spent 10 years in this game loving it cause i meet people an i spend lots of money cause i enjoy the game an people i meet in her, so come on give up a little goodies for us plz

Administrator
germany67 on Apr 21, 2020 wrote:
you use to give us free crowns what happen , you use to do it twice a year now i havent seen no give aways on giving crowns. yea we can earn them but you use to give up to 5000 crowns depending on how much we spent i believe was how you did it in the past, i ask you start doing it again like you was, it kept many of us long term players happy,, give us a pot of gold once in awhile so we can choose a pot or plate or bottle which ever maybe win a few elixar's or something, come on ki you can at lest do something for us , i been dedicated an spent 10 years in this game loving it cause i meet people an i spend lots of money cause i enjoy the game an people i meet in her, so come on give up a little goodies for us plz
Hi germany67! We do these still. The last one was in December, so we still have some time to consider another for this year :).

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Spark!! I have a suggestion since we're talking about the Christmas crowns giveaway;
Would it be possible to make the minimum amount of crowns at least 400 crowns? It's currently 250 I think and that's not enough to even buy a single pack
I think it would just make the players a little happier with a little more crowns

Administrator
Possibly, I can let the team know of the interest to bump this up a bit.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
well spark an team maybe you guys can do a July pick a sparkler to reveal a give away of crowns or a pack or a mount maybe if you would be so generous to your members would be real nice for a July 4th pick of a sparkler