Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

maycasts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2014
how does may casts work? what stats or actions determines if a may cast will trigger or is it random?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
I think I'm having an issue. My myth school pet, Maple moose just leveled up to epic and somehow developed maycast iceblade as a talent. I found this strange so I looked on the wiki at all possible talents for maple moose and maycast iceblade wasn't one of them. I'm thinking this might be a glitch that came with the brand new update. Can someone please tell me what's going on? Thank you

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
The Maycast Iceblade: If pet is first generation then no not in possible talents.

However if your pet is a result of a hatch then the pet you hatched with to get the one you currently have had that talent in it's hatch line.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
brahm drakeforge on Apr 4, 2020 wrote:
how does may casts work? what stats or actions determines if a may cast will trigger or is it random?
As best I can tell, there is no "official" answer to that question.

It has been anecdotally observed that pets might cast heals after damage is taken or Enfeeble if the opponent has blades.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
Liam Swiftwalker on Apr 28, 2020 wrote:
As best I can tell, there is no "official" answer to that question.

It has been anecdotally observed that pets might cast heals after damage is taken or Enfeeble if the opponent has blades.
this is incorrect, its all recorded onto the wiki just google "wizard101 may cast iceblade" and it'll tell you the triggers for it, also if it has maycast iceblade on myth its because you hatched with someone that has it or has it in their pet pool.