Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Storm Kraken glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
Just got this. I defeated the Storm Kraken by doing exact damage on it(510 with a Judgement from my Allfather's Robe at 4 pips boosted by a Wysteria's Warrior's sword's Balance Damage boost) and after it died, the battle did not end, I was fighting an empty space with the pips still there. I passed a turn and the battle didn't correct itself. So I attacked it with a wand hit and the battle ended.

This is a rare occurrence but I wanted to point it out. It didn't force me to log out or anything because I fixed it by attacking the 'phantom enemy', but it was really really weird. When KI does their next maintenance can they debug test this and see what caused it, I don't want other players to get frustrated at this bug. Thanks!

Administrator
CJ Snivy on Mar 17, 2020 wrote:
Just got this. I defeated the Storm Kraken by doing exact damage on it(510 with a Judgement from my Allfather's Robe at 4 pips boosted by a Wysteria's Warrior's sword's Balance Damage boost) and after it died, the battle did not end, I was fighting an empty space with the pips still there. I passed a turn and the battle didn't correct itself. So I attacked it with a wand hit and the battle ended.

This is a rare occurrence but I wanted to point it out. It didn't force me to log out or anything because I fixed it by attacking the 'phantom enemy', but it was really really weird. When KI does their next maintenance can they debug test this and see what caused it, I don't want other players to get frustrated at this bug. Thanks!
That's an interesting occurrence, we'll check it out.