Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this spell legal?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2014
I just got out of a Loremaster fight and one of the players(A Balance Wizard) did something and he got stunned and five stun shields and then got healed. I asked him what it was and he said "new spell" and i asked what its name was but the fight ended and he didn't reply.

Therefore, I think this spell he used was a hack because I checked the Balance spell list and not a single spell had that effect! If someone could reply and tell me what spell can stun you five times and heal you, please let me know. Otherwise, we need to report this guy to the mods.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
LonelyWizard700 on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
I just got out of a Loremaster fight and one of the players(A Balance Wizard) did something and he got stunned and five stun shields and then got healed. I asked him what it was and he said "new spell" and i asked what its name was but the fight ended and he didn't reply.

Therefore, I think this spell he used was a hack because I checked the Balance spell list and not a single spell had that effect! If someone could reply and tell me what spell can stun you five times and heal you, please let me know. Otherwise, we need to report this guy to the mods.
There is a spell that does that, actually. Cat Nap is an Item Card spell provided my the Winged Tabby pet from the Catacombs. It's dropped by King Detritus. I have personally seen this spell myself and can confirm that that person is not hacking or exploiting. (Although, I'm still not sure that those four stun shields were supposed to be part of the spell. Slip of hand on the developer's part?)

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
LonelyWizard700 on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:

Am not quite sure about the 5 stun block part that may have been a glitch,but there is a new pet called feathered Tabby, that gives the cat nap item spell card. It basically heals you for 525 and stuns the caster for one round.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
maybe tc or item card
i dont think this game can be hacked lol