Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have we found the "secret" pet teased for the Underground?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Hey wizards!

In the second Dev Dairy, for the Wizard City Underground on Kingsisle's youtube channel, near the end Matthew had stated that there was a secret pet (apparently the pet is a him, so the litter critter is out of the question i feel) that was dear to him. Since he said it was tucked away and secret, my only conclusions are: That it was a pet that didn't make the cut to live, a hybrid, or I'm just looking over one and it was already found.

No bosses in the underground drop pets or anything from my Knowledge, so if this pet is in I'm guessing it might be a secret hybrid or something? And the only other pet that connects to the underground is the Litter Critter, so perhaps it's a mix with that?

Anyways ever since it was teased, it was always in the back on my head. Any ideas?

Thanks for reading through!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
There is a Pet in the Underground. King Detritus drops a pet known as the "Winged Tabby." It's rather rare, but it does exist. I believe this is the pet you're talking about.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Lookit Light on Feb 18, 2020 wrote:
There is a Pet in the Underground. King Detritus drops a pet known as the "Winged Tabby." It's rather rare, but it does exist. I believe this is the pet you're talking about.
Sorry for the *VERY* late reply, thanks a ton! I was wondering if i missed something

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
I just picked up the tabby the other night still working on leveling it up. :)